Thursday, March 6, 2008

9 months



Well, it is now officially the beginning of the end. Tiffany is rolling over. I discovered this while leaving her on the bed unattended. (I know my mother of the year award is in the mail). Luckily she fell onto some pillows, and she didn't even cry, I think I was more traumatized than she was.
Aaron is excited that she is rolling over, and he can't wait for her to scoot around. IS HE NUTS? Does the man not understand that once they move, their only mission in life is to seek and destroy? If it was up to me, she wouldn't move until she was heading off to kindergarten. Oh well, she is just growing and I can't stop it. I guess I need to sit back and enjoy the ride.

She also is starting to eat normal food. As for her diapers - that's a whole nother blog that I don't think you really want to read. Lets just say they are bad - real bad. Grown men have been brought to tears.

She also is teething like a wild panther. All items must enter her mouth with such force and quickness, that I'm sure someone will lose a finger in the process. I love her so much. It amazes me how big she is getting. I can't believe that 9 months ago she was small enough to be placed on an envelope. Now she is 16.9lbs of wild child. Watch out world!!
(Sorry the pics are so fuzzy - I used my camera phone)

5 comments:

Browne Towne said...

That is the baldest baby I've EVER seen!!! It must make Aaron feel good that someone has less hair than he does!!! HA HA

Lorena said...

She is to sweet! She has such a happy smile it makes you just want to kiss her face off! Happy, squishy cheeks!

Becca said...

she is so dang cute! i can't wait to see you guys this summer! Her and Case will be great friends.

Contact Information said...

Hi crazy lady! Man she is getting so big so fast but of course it is easy for me to say that. Keep posting:) love her smiles:)

The Earls said...

What a great smile! I'm so glad that she is doing so well and hitting those milestones. Hope all is going well.