Sunday, March 30, 2008

yard sale, Yard Sale, YARD SALE

(as quoted from Toy Story)

So we had our yard sale this weekend for
Team Tiffany, and for Team Bryant, my friend Breann's Cystic Fibrosis Team. It was nuts. Thank You for all of those who donated items, and came by and purchased items (Sorry Tiffany Walters for selling Jackson the big stuffed elephant for a dollar. It was hot, I was tired, and he just was in love with it). All in all, we each made over $350 dollars for our teams. Hurray.

Now that the yard sale is out of the way, all I have left is to get T-shirts ordered for our team. After that, I have Tiffany's first birthday party - my cousin Mandy's wedding -Kenny Concert (sorry Kenny for not posting on your birthday that you were 40. I know you are an avid reader of my blog, and are probably very disappointed in me, I promise to scream extra loud at your concert - ahhh Kenny ((smile on my face)) After that I have girls camp and hopefully my calendar will free up some time so that I can do the
3 day breast cancer walk in November. Joy.

Now among all this chaos, it some how slipped my mind how close the day is for my brother to come home from his mission. 17 days - April 16th YIKES!!!!

Well, that is all for now. Thanks again for everyones support.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Lorena said...

You are doing some great stuff. I think it was great to undertake such a big collection. Yard sales can break your back with all of the work!