Tuesday, April 1, 2008

One of those days



I miss the T.V. show Friends. I loved it. I felt like I was one of their friends, and I sometimes catch myself thinking about what they are up to these days (as if they are real). Well, besides the Thanksgiving episode where Joey puts on Phoebe's maternity pants to eat the turkey, my other favorite episode (well at least it was) was when Rachel tells Ross she is prego. He is in total shock because they used protection and when he reads the box, it says they are only like 95% effective. I know how he feels. To quote Ross "They should have that in big bold print across the box". I agree. Had I ever thought that we would be in the same predicament, I would have chosen alternative methods of prevention. So here's the low down, in November, we will be very busy, unless the little one decides to follow her older sister (yeah - I said her, the odds of a boy is like a snowballs chance in you know where), then we will be busy in August/Septemberish.


Anywho, oh by the way, did I mention APRIL FOOLS!!! Are you kidding me. Do you really think I would allow such nonsense. We will not begin to be pregnant until AFTER I turn 30 in February. We are going to Disneyland for my 30th and I do NOT want to be pregnant, or nursing. That's all.


Have a GREAT day!!!

3 comments:

Lorena said...

oh my gosh you got me! I just starting thinking, Wow she will be busy! That was a good one!

Becca said...

So, very funny cause I was going to do the same April Fools joke but then I thought about Carma and said never mind...so good luck:-)

Unknown said...

Ha Ha..While I was reading it I was totally thinking it was weird, because it doesn't seem like it's something that would happen to you.
Glad you had success with your yard sale!