Tuesday, April 15, 2008

So Many Things - Such Little Time

Okay, first of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!!!

ehm - (happy birthday on Saturday - a tad crazy to post on that date - sorry).

I love Steve, not because he is my best friend Tiffany's hubby, but because he is Steve, and no one else is like him. I have narrowed my list of a million reasons I love him, down to the top five.

5. Who let the dogs out . . . . . he loves this song, however, can not sing in the right rhythm the "who who who who" part. It's pretty funny.

4. Toes - still on the dog theme, he use to have this dog Shiro who would faithfully lick Steve's toes after he took his army boots off. (He also allowed the dog to lick his face - and then Tiffany would kiss that face - blaa - I think I just vomited a little in my mouth)

3. Dinner Time - okay, so Steve came from a large family. It was basically survival of the fittest. So when our family would have dinner with his family, he would ration out the food so that everyone got a little, and then he would consume the rest. To put that into perspective, we would get a cup of Oriental Chicken Salad, and he would get three cups. It got to the point where we would purposely take all the food, so that he would be in a panic state of mind.

2. Bob Villa. He is a great "wood worker". We were lucky enough to be present for a couple of his first wood projects. The wood shelf for the kids room that he put I think 6 layers of primer on is my favorite. There was so much primer, that the paint wouldn't stick. It made it a blue tie die looking shelf, and it actually was really neat looking, but he always goes above and beyond.

1. The number one reason I love Steve - (drum roll please) is that he introduced me to Tiffany. We knew Steve from being ward missionaries. I was ready to burst with Ashlee when he offered Tiffany to watch Elle when I was having Ashlee. He invited us over for dinner so that we could get to know each other, and at first I was very hesitant, but once I saw her drinking a Vanilla Coke - I knew that we would be life long friends. I also love him because he allowed her to come out for a week when I had Baby Tiffany so that she could tend me, and also because I know I can call him at anytime for advice, and he will stop what he is doing, and listen to me and give me advice.

Okay s0 the top reason turned into a million other reasons, but that's what happens when you know such a great guy!!

Anywho - HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD TIMER!!!

............................................

Next on my agenda to post:

TONIGHT IS THE SEASON PREMIER OF DEADLIEST CATCH - HURRAY!!!

...........................................

Okay did anyone watch SNL this past week with Ashton Kutcher?

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/play.shtml?mea=239664

Death by Chocolate is now my all time favorite thing they have done. It has surpassed Waynes World and Simon (are you looking at my bum, you chicky monkey, bum looker. opps, I farted hee hee )

...........................................

Last but not least - March of Dimes Week. Okay folks, this is the final push to get donations in. Please, if you haven't donated, please do. Even $10 helps out. If you do not feel comfortable paying online, please let me know and I will be more than happy to come and pick it up. Thank you to all who have donated, your Thank You cards are being sent out.

...........................................

Last but not least - my brother Stephen comes home tomorrow from his mission. HURRAY!!!!!

So that's it. Hope I didn't make you fall asleep. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to donate!!

No comments: