Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Review in pictures

Okay, here is a quick review in pictures of our crazy life over the past few weeks.

Ashlee got the Principal's award at school
(she's in the middle covering her face with her certificate)

Bought new couches - Hurray
(This is mostly for Tiffany Browne so that she will stop bugging me -
BTW - update you blog)
This is the new gun that we bought. It's a pretty sweet 9mm.

Did the March of Dimes Walk

(Sara Allen holding Tiffany - her crown says "It's all about me)


Got a double stroller to take the kiddos walking every morning.

(Abbigale and Tiffany)

Elle is finally getting all the necesssary test to determine if she has Aspergers.


Tiffany finally has a tooth!!

(The sleeping has nothing to do with this, just a cute picture)

Kenny Chesney Concert in 39 days!!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

You'll have to tell me about Elle sometime. Our son Mason has characteristics of Aspergers, but their ruling it out right now because he doesn't meet all the criteria. The school did find that he has a learning disability, so at least he is getting help for that. Good luck!

natalie said...

Kenny told me he doesn't like you anymore and he wants you to give me your ticket so we can get together after the show...

Sarah said...

Nat - IN YOUR DREAMS!! Last I checked, I'm the one he had breakfast with, and I'm the one he wrote "Sarah, Love Ya - Kenny" on my CD cover.

Smith Family said...

Wow, you've been busy with a lot on your plate. Hopefully Kenny will take you out on stage and wipe away all your troubles. :-)

Lorena said...

Wow, I don't know how you are doing it all. Bless your heart! I will tell you when most of your kids are gone it starts to slow down. So just wait 15 ot 16 years and you will have a chance to breath! I hope all is well with Elle.