Sunday, April 6, 2008

This post is for Michael (my brother)

This is Denny Hamlin and FedEx Racing supporting the March of Dimes
(my brother Michael's favorite racer)

FedEx Racing will be participating in March for Babies events around the country this April. Show your support for the March of Dimes by contributing today. Then, don't forget to watch the Subway Fresh Fit 500 on April 12 in Phoenix to see the #11 FedEx Toyota Camry race under a special March of Dimes paint scheme. FedEx Corporation has supported the March of Dimes since 1979, and its employees and contractors contributed more than $2 million to the cause in 2007. Help us exceed that amount this year by contributing today. (Like to Team Tiffany- hint hint).

So Michael - if this isn't a reason enough to donate - then what is?
Don't believe the story, then click
here.

(FYI - I will be at the race the night before.
Yep, I'm turning the good ole white trash,
first I got a gun, now NASCAR tickets, what next - a mullet?)

2 comments:

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

Sarah! I can't believe I found you! Your kids are getting so big! Love the blog it's really cute! Also love the blog name! That's too cute! This is Amber, Steve and Cynthia Houston's daughter. Anyway feel free to check out our blog! Braiden is getting Huge! Loves to you all!

Becca said...

So, my hubby will be out there to for a race Thursday Night. To bad you won't be there at the same time. And don't worry I passed WT a long time ago. However I did redeem myself a little when I finally make Loren take the rifle off the wall above our fireplace!