Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Some of my favorites

Okay, I decided to post a few of my favorite things. I'm sure all of you are getting sick of the MOD thing - don't worry, you have 10 days and it will be over with!!

My favorite website in the whole wide world is: http://www.slickdeals.net/ I check this about 20 times a day - no joke. I get home from work and check it in the middle of the night. I am obsessed. I have on several occasions been able to get the good deals and save us a ton of cash flow.
I also love http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/ They rock too. This is the coupon website that is TOTALLY FREE!! I use to do the grocery game, then I found out about this site and use it to save us an average of $200 a paycheck on food. It is super easy, and once you have a system in place, it takes me about 20 minutes to clip and gather my coupons and then I'm out the door.

My favorite food is sushi - yum. My old boss introduced me to a place in East Mesa Sushi Kee, now I'm hooked and go there way to often. They should have something on the menu with my name on it. My favorite item is the Red Mountain - spicy tuna roll - Yummmm!! When I can't go do the sushi thing - they have weird hours - I love Neds. When I was prego with Ashlee and living in Texas, my sister brought me Neds - it was wonderful! Crap, now I'm getting hungry.

While we are talking about food - let's move on to my favorite show. I love The Deadliest Catch (New season starts next Tuesday - hurray for DVR). I love, love, love it. I want to go to Alaska just to visit Dutch Harbor and hopefully see the Northwestern and then meet Sig. He rocks. I also love The Biggest Loser (Go Ali ) and I'm starting to get hooked on Ax Men. I do love the normal things like My Name is Earl, The Office, and ER, but they have been gone so long - that I've kinda forgotten about them.


Favorite music - is mostly country, but I listen to it all. My favorite artist, isn't Mr. Hottie Hottie Kenny Chesney (although I do love that man - 53 days till his concert) my favorite is Garth Brooks. Mmm Mmm Mmm. I own all of his CD's, box sets, DVDs, you name it. I still have my fan shirt of his from when I was in Jr. High. I got to meet him and get his autograph when he was doing spring training here in 1999. My poor husband.


Favorite movie - okay - are you sitting down?! My favorite, favorite, favorite movie - to the point I have it memorized and quote it daily is Pee Wee Herman's Big Adventure. It is funny. If you haven't watched it as an adult. You should. Phil Hartman (SNL) helped write it, so it has a lot of witty humor. "I know you are but what am I?!"



So, yeah, there you go. Something a little different. I hope you enjoyed this little peak into my pathetic life. Now I'm off to clean the house while listening to Garth Brooks.



Have a Great Day!

No comments: