Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Walk

OYE VEY - I'm so glad Saturday is over! HURRAY! It was a lot of crazy, but totally worth it. We ended up having 24 walkers of Team Tiffany. I think that isn't too bad considering it is our first year. We got more donations via check and cash, so we should have our final tally soon. In case you are wondering why I still have the fundraiser thing on the side, well, we are able to raise money until May 30th (Tiffany's Birthday) and have it count towards our total fundraising. So please, if you haven't, please donate. I will post pictures tomorrow when I'm not so tired. If you watched 12news yesterday, then you got to see Tiffany and I. Darn we are so cute!
Okay - so the other fun news of the week is that my brother Stephen came home from his mission. Hurray!! He was serving in the Washington DC South Mission, Spanish speaking. He is going through a little post mission shock, but don't worry, I'm sure he will be back to normal soon.
Besides that, life is still crazy. I'm not looking forward to No School on Friday, and my allergies are so bad right now that I really don't want to work all week. Oh the joys of being an adult. Now that I have the walk out of the way, my focus can now be on girls camp (42 days away) and Tiffany's 1st birthday party. I have no clue when to have her party. My cousin is getting married on May 30th, I have Kenny Chesney on May 31st, and then Girl's camp June 1st - 4th. My debate is on May 31st or June 7th. The reasons why I'm leaning against May 31st, is because, I would have to leave by 2pm for the concert, and then once I get home, I'm sure that Aaron wouldn't have the house clean and then I would be leaving to camp with a messy disorganized house. And since I have OCD, we can't handle that thought. Sheesh - I need to take a breath before I have a panic attack. Any who - so what do you think? I am probably totally over analyzing this right?! Besides it's only her first birthday.
Oh well - have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Sarah you are hillarious! I hope you can make it through the next month, just hang in there. Glad your walk went well, congrats!