Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I love this time of year.

Okay, real quick, Team Tiffany and Team Bryant (Cystic Fibrosis Team) is having a yard sale this Friday and Saturday. If you have anything you would like to donate, or if you want to stop by and get a donut and say hello - drop me an email and I will give you my address. (I would post on here, but I fear old boyfriends my toilet paper my yard). armywife1cav@yahoo.com


Now back to my real intent of this posting.
I love this time of year. The weather is nice, the flowers smell amazing, spring break is over, and everything is turning green. It's great.

We went with some friends the day before Easter to Fountain Hills to have a picnic and do the whole Easter Egg thing. It was a blast. The girls had so much fun flying their kites. (Down side to the wind, well, the fountain would go up, and then the wind would blow it on us - ick). Tiffany got to feel grass for the first time - not so keen of it - and we just got to enjoy the nice weather with really nice people.





(the lack of hair comes from her father's side)




Easter the next day was great. I forgot to take pictures of the girls in their dresses, so I will do that this week and get them posted.


Over spring break we got to go do a couple of fun activities. First, we saw Enchanted at the dollar theater. If you haven't seen this - you really need to. It was a great movie. So great, that we got it for Easter. Then we went to the Phoenix Zoo. It was jam packed. I guess it was "everyone come to the zoo" day. We drove around for-ev-er to get a parking spot. We ended up parking at Papagos Park.

MONKEYS!!!



Turtle Queen!!
Sorry for so many pics - trust me I have a ton more that I left out. Have a GREAT day!!!

1 comment:

Lorena said...

Fun Easter memories. It looks so sunny and nice there!