Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Dr. Mash

SO, the other day while walking around the mall wish Ashlee (she is my favorite shopping partner, she will tell me when I look lumpy and bumpy or if I look like a silly faced clown - such honesty). ANYWAYS - she told me that when she gets older she is going to be a doctor and everyone will call her Dr. Mash. I just about died laughing. For the longest time - she was going to be a rock star. She had a job for everyone, in fact, Rueben's wife Davina is going to be playing the tambourine, and I'm going to sell T-Shirts. So the fact that the rock star future was gone, had me puzzled. I asked her why she was going to be a doctor - and her response was that doctors make people happy and make a lot of money. I then told her that if she wanted to be a doctor I would babysit her kids if she made me healthy for free. I was told that I would be charged $20 to get healthy.
Go Figure.
We went and got pictures taken on Monday, and I can't wait the 10 days to get them back. THEY ARE CUTE!! Then again, they are my kids, and it's like the law to say that kind of stuff. They are suppose to email me by Saturday the proofs, when they do that, I will post some on here.
This week has been spring break, and I think they should call it spring mental break down. I really, really now remember why I don't want to have a plethera of kids - too much trauma and drama. Is it Monday yet?!?!

No comments: