Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I Love Target







We got our proofs emailed to us way earlier than we were told. HURRAY!! I am so excited to get these back in print so that I can update our family pics on the wall. I know, mother of the year. But hey, it could be worse, I could never take any pictures of my kids when they were little (ehm - my poor brother Stephen, he already needs therapy, no pictures just adds to it).

And in case you were wondering - Elle and Ashlee's capri's are the same material as Tiffany's shirt. I can't believe how big they all are!! YIKES!!

2 comments:

Becca said...

The girls look so cute! Have I ever seen Ashlee? That's sad if not. They are going to get plenty of me and the boys this summer though. I'm curious what kind of a doctor she wanted to be?

Lorena said...

The girls pictures are great. They are so sweet and really growing.
Love the pictures!