Sunday, May 4, 2008

Big ol Heart!

I *heart* this man. Why?!

Because I *heart* money!!
This isn't suppose to be political blog, and I don't want to get into it. I am just glad to get a little extra cash flow so that I can go any purchase this:


My current camera is two years old - and this day and age, that is ancient. So I've been comparing and reading the reviews and decided to go with this one. It rocks. Aaron tested it at the ghetto Stapley Walmart and was able to take a picture from the photo area of a sign by the pharmacy, and it turned out perfect.

Reasons why I need a new camera:

1. Could have taken pictures of the office before and after I organized it. It is so clean and full of extra room that my treadmill has a new home.

2. Take a picture of the new treadmill.

3. Taken a picture of our family at 31 cent ice cream night at Baskin Robins. (I got jamoca almond fudge, and rocky road)

4. Take pictures of our family date (my siblings and us) and the Arizona Science Center - the titanic thing was pretty cool.

5. Take more pictures of my kids. They are growing too fast.

6. Take a picture of our license plate that says D DORKS. It's awesome

7. The most important reason, and really the main reason - ehm, drum roll please ...... to take pictures of Kenny at the concert the end of this month. I mean seriously, I need some more pictures of him to add to my computer. WOW - I really need to go to Kenny anonymous and get treatment.

Thats all. I'm off to work on camp stuff. Yeah me!

No comments: