Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Quick Review

I ehm, WE finally got my George W. Bush Camera (thank you stimulus check) and so here are some pictures to catch you up on the Doster Dorks happenings!






Tiffany has learned how to climb up this step as well as the stairs. Seek and destroy. Thankfully some genius invented the baby gate - it is my saving grace!!


Ashlee Graduated from Kindergarten - HURRAY! Watch out 1st grade!

Elle really wanted a Slip and Slide, so this is the girls racing/crashing into each other.
My little water baby. She LOVES the water.
We went out to Gabe's house and enjoyed a Memorial Day picnic at the park. I love their hair!

Monday early morning we went hiking with my parent at Usery Park. The girls loved it so much, I think we will be doing it more often.


I love this picture. She is enjoying the water and enjoying the sun. Want to hear something crazy - okay are you ready, brace yourself - - Tiffany turns ONE on Friday - YIKES!!!! I can't believe it has been a whole year since all of the madness started. Wow. We will be having her birthday party on June 7th - so look for your invites in the mail. (Why not have her birthday party on her birthday you may ask - well, my cousin Mandy is getting hitched that day, so that is already crazy, the next day I have to get ready for Girls camp and the Kenny concert - that's right less than a week baby!! - then I'm gone the next day to Girl's camp, so nothing but madness, therefore the 7th worked out best for me. She won't know - she's only one!!)

Have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Congrats on the new camera. I too am thrilled with my "government cheese" and it has gone towards some shopping for me:-) Also, my plane tickets for this summer. I can't wait to get there!

Stephanie said...

cutest pictures, looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I can't believe Tiffany is already one, it flew by!