Friday, May 30, 2008

WOW - One whole year!!

Well today is the big day, Tiffany's First Birthday. Wow - I can't believe my baby is one years old. It seems like this past year of madness has been nothing but a dream. Today I saw an airivac helicopter, and I couldn't believe that it was one year ago that I was flown to St. Joe's and was fighting for my life.
My mother's hand


Diaper duty

Finally getting to hold her



Big Girl (like 3lbs big)


I was so scared and certain that I would be planning a funeral that I never thought that a year later I would have a hoover vacuum child that army crawls every where and tastes everything.




This year has been nothing more than a miracle for our family. Thank you for all of the thought, prayers, acts of service, and the support that you have shown us. I could never express how much gratitude I have.

In case you are wondering what her current stats are, well, you'll have to wait. We are having her birthday party next week (email me at armywife1cav@yahoo.com and I'll send you the info - we would love to have you join our celebration) and who ever can guess her current weight- or who ever is closest, wins a 3lb Hershey's bar. Yummy!!

3 comments:

Becca said...

my guess is 18lbs. 11oz. bring on the candy bar!

Jaime said...

Hey sarah, this is Jaime (Anderson) Jack. long time no talk! I know you keep in touch with Traci, but not me....... hmm..... jk, how the heck are you??

Stephanie said...

K i remember her that tiny, I cant believe how big she has gotten. I have no clue how big she is so I give up!