Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's a Miracle

It's a miracle!! (Cue Hallelujah Chorus sung by the Mo-Tab). At first I thought it was a fluke, a strange once in a life time experience. But no, it has happened three times, in a row. It's nothing short of a miracle. What? What is a miracle that would bring such joy to my blog? Did I win the lottery? No, it's worth far more than any lottery. Did I get a new car? No, far more joy than that. Did Elle have a perfectly behaved day at school - HA! I said miracle, not the second coming folks!! Our great, wonderful, amazing miracle is that Tiffany has slept through the night for three nights in a row. Do you understand the great impact this has on our lives? Since I'm gone until 2 or 3 in the morning, Aaron has had to get up with her. He now is in a better mood. I am able to come home and sleep without her waking up twice to feed. I am a whole new woman. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Mr. Buddha Sleeping Man for allowing my child to sleep through the night.
(Watch, now that I have posted this - she will be up every hour, I'll keep you updated).

2 comments:

Becca said...

Holy Crap! I would be a Nightmare if my kids didn't sleep through the night by 3 months old. I don't know how people do it. What are you doing till 2am? What job do you have that I don't know about!

Rach =o) said...

WOOOT! Let us know if you jinx'd it