Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day


Well, yesterday was an interesting Mother's Day. I woke up at 4am with Tiffany who was wide awake. I guess she wanted to get a head start on her first Mother's Day. By the time I got her to sleep, the rest of the dorks were up and not allowing me into the kitchen. Hmmm them alone in the kitchen with Aaron in charge is never a good thing. I ended up with Eggo Waffles with syrup and whip cream and pineapple orange juice served to me in bed. It was cute. The girls then gave me their sweet little gifts that they made at school and Aaron gave me a cake stand I've been eyeing. For those of you that don't know, I am obsessed with cake stands. I can't get enough. I love them. I don't know what started this obsessing, but I do know that they take up a lot of room, and I'm running out of places to put them. I guess when we add on to our home, I'll have to make a special room for them.

Speaking about rooms, I'm going to redecorate upstairs. I'm finally going to give Elle her own room and put Tiffany and Ashlee together. Ashlee and I came to an agreement on color and so hopefully next week, I will start painting on Monday and have it finished by Friday. We are doing a High School Musical / Breakfast at Tiffany's theme. I know it sounds crazy, but it's going to be super cute!!! I might have to recruit Stephen to help me out on this one. By then I should have my new camera and I'll post some pictures. Yeah!!!

Girls camp is in 19 days, so I'm going to be a tad crazy, forgive me for the lack of posts in advance.

Have a wonderful Monday!!!

No comments: