Monday, June 9, 2008

Birthday Par-tay


We had Tiffany's birthday party on Saturday. Between girls camp, a wedding, and all the other joys of too much on a schedule, we celebrated a week late. She's so small, she won't remember. So here is a play by play of our event. Side note - I got the crows feet goin next to my eyes. I'm getting old. Better start saving for a face lift. P.S. Can you tell that I worked the night before and got no sleep. I'll blame the crows feet on that.

Birthday Crown and Crows feet.
"Hmmm - this looks fun, but I'm not quite sure about it"

"Okay, totally not enjoying this. Don't you fools remember I have sensory issues with my hands"

"Wait, there is chocolate under this crap - not to shabby I guess"

"Yeah - I'm tough. I felt it, I ate it, and I'm ready for bed"

All in all, I think we had fun. We ate Neds and cupcakes, and just enjoyed that half decent weather. The winners of the candy bar were Julia and my Dad. The both guessed 3oz off of her weight. In case you are wondering, she is 19lbs 6oz.
This is my groundhog twin Abbigale (born on my bday). She and her father Bob Ross (okay his real name is Josh, but with a fro like that ....) are enjoying some Dr. Thunder. She is my kinda baby!!


Her sleeping in her totally cute outfit. I wonder which wonderful, amazing, good looking aunt would have purchased this for her?!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I am so glad that you found me! Your family is so cute. Yes, I am counting the days until Daniel comes home. It is the highlight of the summer for our family. It will be so fun to check in on you and feel free to do the same with mine! So good to hear from you.

Rach =o) said...

She is still so little! I'm happy she had a fun birthday par-tay!

Stephanie said...

Looks like a fun day! She is so sweet. Is that Julia's hubby? Julia's baby is adorable too!

Smith Family said...

Looks like a fun day. It couldn't have been bad with NEDS involved. MMMMM! She's darling!