Friday, June 27, 2008

Summer Fun OR Mom loves her camera

So, if you haven't visited the Tempe Town Lake Splash Park - you should! It's free, it's fun, and if you go before Noon, it isn't busy and the weather isn't too bad. Just remember to wear your sun screen!!



Tiffany is such a water baby. She loves taking baths, or just playing with the hose!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We got recognized by the March of Dimes for raising money. (Thank you for all who donated). We got to go on the practice court of the Phoenix Suns / Mercury and then we got our picture take with the Mercury's WNBA Championship Trophy. Afterwards we were treated to a Mercury game.



This is Tiffany on the practice court. She would crawl all around the logo, but wouldn't crawl on it. Such respect!! It was very humorous!

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay, Here is a picture of the Sun in the clouds on Thursday. I thought it was really neat looking, UNTIL......
We were driving to the circus and saw the sun through the smoke from the fire by South Mountain.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My mother-in-law gets a few perks from being a State Senator. One of them is tickets to the Circus. LOVE IT! So we always have first dibs, and we take our kids, they love it, we look like the worlds greatest parents. The girls love it, and Tiffany was just in awe. She clapped and cheered and laughed at the clowns. She loved the elephants. She made the sound she does for our cat, for the elephants.



Cotton Candy - YUMMY!


Okay - I want one of these. I totally could bounce to work, to the store, and to church. They looked like so much fun. I asked my brother Stephen to make one for me. He said just give him an inner tube and some duck tape and he's set!

I also found what I am going to wear for Halloween. Just email me if you want a costume too. Vroom vroom


And finally, Tiffany enjoying the sights and sounds of the circus.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

That is awesome. We could go trick-or-treating with the freaky costumes on the tube! I want to go. I have never been to the circus before. Looks fun :)

Rach =o) said...

I love that first pic of El. SO CUTE. Looks like you guys are having a fun summer, when are we doing lunch again?

Unknown said...

Wow, I just got myself caught up on what the Dosters have been up to, you guys have a lot going on. River started with the why do you hate me? a few months ago. He also throws in that I am a bad mommy too. It's pretty fun.
Looks like you guys had a fun time a the circus, and going to a Mercury game? What more could you ask for?

Contact Information said...

okay so I don't know why I haven't come to your blog more. Man it looks like you guys have been having a fun time. It is great to see pictures of you and your kiddos. Man they are getting big. I can't believe how fast time flies. So Cliche. :)