Thursday, June 19, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things ...

Okay, so here are a few of my favorite things. Some are new, some are old, and some I am starting to like.
Okay, I know you have seen these while you have made a run for the border. SOO Yummy. I love, love, love the strawberry one. It makes me get a head freeze every time because I want to chug it down. Go to Taco Bell's website and download a coupon for a free one. You too will love it too!!

OH MY GOSH - I can not tell you enough how great these chips are. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Total five star rating. They are the best thing you can buy for a dollar at Wal-mart. Aaron wonders where all our cash flow goes - yeah, straight to the chip isle and a cart filled with pickle chips. I can't go a day without having a few. And topping your tuna sandwich with them - ahh heaven.
So my sister in law Lorena got me addicted to this soap. It makes you feel like you have taken a bath with a York Peppermint Patty. It is awesome. I have found many other uses for it, like when I forget that the clothes have been in the washer all day and they have that musty smell. Soak them in a tablespoon of this soap for 15 minutes - walla, a new fresh scent. Also works great for cleaning a stinky toilet, or refreshing the bathroom after someone has stunk up the toilet, a few drops and walla a new fresh scent. You can use if for mouth wash, cleaning your tired feet and as a pesticide. It is wonderful. Since a little goes a long way - a bottle last us a whole year.

No comments: