Sunday, June 29, 2008

So why do we live in Arizona again???

11:23PM
Current outside temp: 91*
Current inside temp : 93*

Our air conditioner decided to take a small vacation at about 4pm today. Right in the middle of me making homemade spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread. Yeah, we packed up and ate at my parents. We are back home, (why? Aaron didn't want to pack all the crap and sleep over there - what-ever) so I'm dying, the girls are dying, and I CAN'T WAIT until 7am to get someone over here to fix this. I'm going to pull the "I have a preemie" card and hope they get here before noon.

4 comments:

Rach =o) said...

Geese Sarah How frustrating, get your air guy there early and come go swimming with us. Bless your heart.

Smith Family said...

YUCK! My mom's ac was acting up last week. It's hard because they only service them until a point in the afternoon where the temp is too hot. Then, for their health and safety, they can't go up into the attic. STINKS! Hopefully you can get someone out soon.

Browne Towne said...

Ummm ya, a preemie that weighs about as much as I do! That's like pulling the Iraq card after your husbands bee home for three years!! ha ha

Browne Towne said...

Oops, I guess I should proof read my comments before I post them...I meant been, not bee