Friday, March 6, 2009

February Review

So I'm a tad behind. Sorry. I am in nesting mode - I know - it may seem early, but when you combine OCD with pregnancy - the outcome is scary!! So - please forgive me and let me recap this past month's events!!

LOOK - Up in the sky...is it a bird? Is it a plane? Well actually it is a plane - it's Air Force One. It flew right over our house when Pres. Obama came to town. We kinda made a big deal about it, because my poor Ashlee inherited the political gene, and she has been very upset that Obama won and not John Cocaine (She for some reason can't say McCain, but can say McDonald's). So after many talks about supporting and praying for our president, she is finally coming around.



I turned 30. That's right, I'm finally the big 30!! Hurray. I had an 80's retro party at Golfland Sunsplash, that was a totally awesome blast. My friend Jessica made this totally rad cake.

And then this is my totally retarded (gay) hubby and his friend Spencer before we did go cart racing. All, in all, it was a blast!!

Aaron had a bday too. And, so get this, my totally retarded (gay) hubby suggested that this year for bday gifts we should purchase Wicked tickets.

Apparently he heard the music somewhere and wants to see the show. So, being the totally cool wife that I am, I was able to purchase tickets early and we ended up with 4th row tickets for the 2nd night it's in town. The bonus, is that that we spent less than half the retail price. I love getting great deals!!! By the way - I haven't heard any of the music - I guess I should purchase the CD now and get to listening.


Tiffany is still having intestine issues, however, we are making progress (if you want to call smelly poopy diapers all the time progress). We have been doing test and all that fun stuff, and hope to have a diagnosis and plan in the near future.
By the way - this is Aaron's idea of getting her dressed - Elle's old shirt and pajama shorts.




Elle turned 9. And since I'm a bad mom, she only got a family party this year, however, she also got a Nintendo DS. I still haven't figured out if I made the purchase for her or Aaron. They seem to be on it ALLLLL the time. I now have time constraints on when they can be on it. It's crazy.
As a consolation prize to no friend birthday party, I let her invite a friend over for a sleep over and party. We ate pizza, watched Igor, stayed up till 1am and then spent then next day at the Phoenix Zoo.

Aren't they soo cute? Elle just adores this friend and talks about how cool she is all the time. I'm so glad that she moved into our ward!!

If I were a goat - this would be me. Poor pregnant goat. I feel your pain. I technically have 12 more weeks, but I would totally settle for 9.
On a side note - if you haven't purchased a Sentsy wax warmer thingy - you totally should. My house smells soo yummy right now. I have the smell of Sunkissed Citrus filling my home, it just makes it seem so clean and spring like. Not getting paid for this advertisement - but I totally should - with like NASCAR tickets - ehm - Becca.
That's all.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Thanks for the shout out! BTW-sunkissed citrus makes me gag after I made over 100 samples of it. However-Blueberry cheesecake and Coconut Lemongrass I love!!!I'll see what I can do about the NASCAR tickets...but aren't you having a baby? The race is April 17th...let me know!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Happy Birthday OLD lady! What a totally gnarly cake, dude!! :) Loved those pictures; a blast from the past! Good luck with the pregnancy and your little one's belly...glad it's YOU changing all those diapers and not me :) hehe
ps-Fried Ice Cream is the BEST scent ever...Chad calls it a "teaser" because he thinks I've made a treat! Yum!