Sunday, March 22, 2009

Random Sunday Morning Thoughts

pregnancy cartoon

I finally got a pedicure. Life is good.

Family comes home tonite after being gone since Wednesday. I actually am starting to miss them. I can't wait to see the pic of Tiffany playing with the Chickens.

I've already had two steroid shots, and I'm on terbutaline to stop the contractions. I feel like a walking seizure after I take it.

Feet and hands are swelling - but it's from the high temps and driving Aaron's truck Spanky (has no power steering, no AC, and is a stick shift). Lovely.

I am already a week farther along than when I had the red headed terror (TIFFANY) so the docs are happy. I'm ready to get this bad boy out though. Just don't want to do the NICU thing again.

I have started the never ending chomping of the ice. Love Sonic ice and QT crushed ice. I can't get enough. I also love the soda Squirt. When I drink it it reminds me of my grandpa LaDell. Why? When I was like 5 I remember going to the store and he bought a can for him and a can for me after we worked on the lawn of the church in Snowflake. Ever since then, when I drink or see a Squirt it brings that memory back.

I am trying to convince myself not to purchase the $159 baby boy bedding - but my friends aren't helping me in telling me that I should. Thanks.

I'm off to eat another Root beer Popsicle. (We have a ton of banana and lime if anyone wants one).

3 comments:

jessica said...

hey i have an extra set of baby boy bed cribbing it is light blue and green nothing fancy but you are more than welcome to use it if you want. also let me know if there is anything i can do to help. i am usually always free to babysit if you end up doing the nicu thing and need help with the girls. anyways let me know about the bedding it is just gathering dust.

Lorena said...

I hate that you are going through such a difficult time. I know your strong to be able to endure. Hopefully this little boy will be sweet and not ornery like mine were:-) What bedding do you want? What does it look like? Does it have trucks, balls, or dinosaurs?
I bet it is cute. Be strong, enjoy your family being home and hang in there!!!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Okay, so I'm the devil...buy the baby boy bedding! It's your FIRST BOY!! I would, that's all I'm saying :) ps-Sonic ice is the best!!