Monday, March 23, 2009

Love Letter



Dear Aaron,

I am so glad you are back from the mountains. I really did miss you and the girls around day 4. I am so thankful for the rest I was able to get, and the fact my house stayed clean more than 30 minutes. You are the best husband in the world.

Now you are probably wondering why I posted a picture of baby bedding. As you may recall, I am currently a human incubator for your ONE and ONLY son. He has been a pain and hardship through out this pregnancy, and if he is anything like you or my brothers, we are in for one hell of a challenge. EHM - I mean, I hope he turns out to be as thoughtful, caring, kind, sweet, and loving as you.

The ever so cute bedding, with PLAID, STRIPES, and DOTS is currently on sale, for the low low price of $139. Can't you picture our little man waking up in the morning after sleeping all night in this cute and comfortable bedding? He would learn to appreciate your style of PLAID, STRIPES, and DOTS.

Please remember the first few months of hell from this pregnancy, and my current state of pain and uncomfortness before you make your decision.

I Love You,

Your Wench.

11 comments:

Strader's Funny Farm said...

It is very cute. I hope he says yes!

Becca said...

I really love it! I'm still not sure why your are "asking" just do it already! The sale won't last forever.

Unknown said...

i couldn't get my epidural fast enough with this last delivery, so i got to experience natural childbirth. have you ever had to do that? if you have, you should point that out to him too. if you haven't and you really want that bedding you should try it. joe felt really sorry for me after it was over. looking back i think i could have asked him for anything.

~aileen~jaron~ said...

this is definately a awesome set. Do what you got to.... and if worse comes to worse you can get it with shower gift money! (by the way, invite me!) k love you!

Browne Towne said...

Oh my goodness, that is so stinkin cute, if he doesn't buy it for you I'll sell my body on the corner to get the money to buy it for you! Hope I'd make enough to afford it!!!

Sarah said...

Aaron says he hates brown. Whatever. I think he is being to picky, because he thinks yellow is too girly, green is to femanine, and brown is the color of poop. Whatever. Deal with it.

Hermana McKenna Pitts said...

Way cute! Get the bedding. And if Aaron thinks brown is the color of poop, tell him any stains will fit right in. :)

Stephanie said...

You so better get it if you haven't already! You are crazy not to!

Jessica said...

Did you tell him that somtimes poop can be other colors like green or yellow.....what does he think of that!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Just go ahead and get it, you deserve it, you can always say sorry you spent the money later...

Melanie and Will said...

Sarah, I have the SAME bedding in PINK for Madysen!!! I HAD TO HAVE IT! I only gave Will one daughter and I was never allowed to spend that kind of money on bedding! But I DID! I got mine on ebay for about that same price. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!!!