Thursday, April 9, 2009

Better Day

Sorry for being so grouchy the last post. If you couldn't tell, I was having a bad day. I think everyone is entitled to one of those every now and again....pregnant women are entitled hourly.

The 23 month old red headed terror made me laugh:


She likes to wear these around the house. She can't breathe when she wears them, and they are way to big for her noggin, non the less she loves them.

Look...they sleep the same way, hand behind their head, hoggin the whole bed. Crack me up.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Love the sleeping picture! So hilarious! Where did you find your camera's usb cable? Better yet, were your rings there too? :) Honestly, I do hope you find your wedding ring.

David and Stacey said...

hahahha your post are funny and entertaining to read, keep it up girlie, it makes me smile(even though you are in pain) hope baby boy comes soon!!!

Jessica said...

Glad to know I can have bad days hourly now :)