Wednesday, April 8, 2009

STUPID

I've taken the advice of my friend Jessica and I'm doing the Finding Nemo -Dori mantra of "Just Keep Swimming" instead mine is "Just Keep Moving, Just Keep Breathing, Don't Kill Your Children"

So this week has been one heck of a roller coaster for me. I am physically and emotionally drained from everything, especially from a certain 23 month old red head. Hmmm who could that be? I feel like there are millions of things that need to get done, that MUST get done before little man arrives - and the list gets longer and longer, but nothing gets crossed off. Stupid OCD and nesting!

I watched Oprah this week, and the topic was mother hood confessions. Women talked about how hard and crazy it is it be a mom - yet they sure had clean houses and looked stylish and cute. I watch from the comfort of my couch, toys scattered all around, dishes begging to be washed, and I'm pretty sure I was still in my pajamas for the third day in a row. (Stupid Oprah - way to add to the depression that I was already feeling from the loss of ER - that blog still needs to be written, but the emotions are too high - besides - stupid ending - really?! Seriously?! Arg!)

My stomach can not get any bigger - no joke - there is no more room for this child to consume. Therefore he feels the need to try to take up space in my ribs - not fun. He also has ruined the certain foods for me - Chocolate now tastes like onions - I know gross, and my Coke - the life line to my sanity - tastes like wet dog smell. Be for warned that without a little Chocolate or Coke in my system - I'm bound to be a tad grouchy and short tempered. I am almost to the point of having ya'll pray that we just have him already - but I'm not in the mood for another NICU thing.

Sorry to be so grouchy - I guess a little also has to do with stupid Ron and the Stupid Biggest Loser and freaking Sione getting voted off tonight - sheesh - I mean really?! I can't stand Ron - he takes off his shirt and I shutter (then again I take of my shirt and I shutter as well - just not as much vomit comes up). He's mister "So innocent - such the victim bla bla bla". Dude needs to get voted off and Filipe needs to win the whole damn thing - and Sione win the $100k from the voted off contestants.

Okay - I'm really done now being grouchy, I'm going to go take my 6 pills of pregnancy and try to get some rest. ha ha yeah right.

P.S I was going to post some pictures from my camera - but a certain 23 month old red head has taken the connection cord and has done who know's what with it. It's probably in the infamous black hole that everything else has disappeared too - including my CTR and wedding ring.

6 comments:

Becca said...

Oh man woman! I wish I could come and fix all your issues! Just move out here and I'll take care of you. You can sit on my couch and watch nascar with me and we'll just make the kids go outside all day (since it's not 120 here) and all will be fine!

Crissybug said...

There are times when everything just seems stupid. Hopefully things will start to turn around for you.

I am so with you on the whole Ron thing. He is STUPID. I still don't understand why people keep him around. I just wish Kristin would have sent him home while she had the chance. I think sometimes the only reason why he is kept is because no one ever sees him as a threat. They figure that when it comes down to the end then he will be easy to beat. The problem is that he really doesn't want to win...he wants Mikey to.

k...i will get down from my soapbox now. Here's to hoping that Chocolate, and coke start tasting normal for you soon. :)

Jessica said...

Sorry. that stupid song/mantra whatever gets in your head and never leaves!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Just keep swimming...you can do it! You want to come up to Colorado for a little R&R? I would pump you full of Pepsi and Juju Fish because they ALWAYS taste better than Coke anyway :) ps-Ron sucks!

Janet said...

I totally agree with your sentiments about Ron and Sione!! Justin and I can't stand Ron and feel like he should have been voted out a looooong time ago! We can't figure out why everyone else on the ranch can't seem to figure that out!

Hermana McKenna Pitts said...

Oooh! I missed Biggest Loser last week because we went to the Easter Pageant. What was I thinking? JK

And I wish chocolate tasted like onions since I just devoured an entire chocolate bunny.