Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Man Child

I love this picture. My doctor has artwork by this artist, Steven Hanks, all over his office. This is one of his newer ones. It's called the "The Newest Angel". When I first saw it, I wanted soooo bad to have a baby boy so I had a good reason to purchase it. Now that I'm having that boy, I'm too cheap to spent the $250 on the print. Go figure. I guess I need to pressure Aaron into getting it for me for Mother's day. HA!! Yeah right! I would totally settle on my carpets being cleaned instead. That's my OCD and nesting instincts talking.

SOOO I do finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. My doctor has scheduled me for a c-section on the 27th of May at 12:30pm. If I don't go sooner. At least I have an end date. I know that I won't be pregnant on the 28th. HURRAY!!! There is an end to this madness.