Thursday, April 23, 2009

Waiting

So, it's around 1am. I can't sleep. Why? A mixture of pain and my silly body use to not sleeping until 3am. It stinks.

I have so much to finish, but I can't move - well, not that well. When I walk, I look "Crooked, like the letter Z" as Ashlee has told me. I'm slow, and I wish I had one of those automatic chairs that lifts you up from the sitting position to the standing position. Oh well.
One of the many things I have to do is get hubby to pain little man's room, and finish putting up the crown molding in the girls room. Cross your fingers that it happens this weekend!!! We finally agreed on baby bedding. Let me give you the low-down first. I showed Aaron this bedding months ago, it was one of the first ones I liked. He hated it. Fast forward a few months, he searching on the Internet for bedding and comes across this. Loves it. Isn't it funny how if THEY come up with the idea then THEY love it.....whatever.....atleast this battle is over.



Cute Huh?

I also had some AMAZING friends throw me a baby shower this past Saturday. It was perfect. I got some awesome gifts, and I have already washed the 0-3 months clothes, so that I will be ready to play dress up with little man.

Today, er, yesterday was Earth Day. My two little Earth Saving Heroes were singing songs and telling me how I need to keep all the lights off, and I quote "Mom if you are going to be in the bathroom more than 5 minutes, just turn the lights off" that was from Elle. Okay??? Also how anytime I told them to put something in the trash I got a lecture on how it can be recycled ( I do recycle - when I say throw it away, I mean put it in the correct bin). I was also told that it would be better if our family walked to Sonic instead of driving. ( Sonic is 2 miles away) I finally told them that I needed to be able to walk in order to walk to Sonic, I also told them that riding their bikes to school would be better than Aaron driving them.....the Earth Day lectures ended after that.

So. It's just past 1am. I can't sleep. Why? Because I'm waiting for my water to break...or to have stronger contractions....or for the hospital to call to say that they are ready for me.....none the less...I can't sleep. ARG!!

6 comments:

Becca said...

I love the bedding! Are you getting the monkey's and army jeep too? I think you should!

Crissybug said...

Yes the bedding is cute. It really is amazing how willing they are when they think it is their idea!

Hopefully you won't have to wait much longer. Can't wait to 'see' the little dude!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Sonic is worth it no matter how you get there...walk,bike,drive,fly...:0) Hang in there! ps-the bedding is adorable!!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

okay i so wanted to be at your shower well and so did Hallie, Saturday was crazy Hallie wanted to do a yard sell and my sister son got married and then the reception so granted when they late morning afternoon came I knew there was something else happening and Hallie and I looked at each other and said it was doster shower-- we were so bummed, anywho we want to bring something over for the little guy I heard the shower was allot of fun, sorry to hear about your tail bone also but hey if the ward wants to help then you need to let them... its good service for all.....and look at all the service you do for our girls and they love you.....

Janet said...

I love the bedding! I'm so sorry that you are so uncomfortable/in pain. Please let us know if we can help with anything!

David and Stacey said...

Sarah-keep it up, you can do it...well you really have no choice, but you CAN do it. Just a few more weeks right? btw, I am an awesome Painter and David it a great helper, you can have one of us, do you need help with the room. I bet you wish you could physically do it yourself, but that just sucks doesn't it?? Have a sleepy night tonight, call me Stacey