Thursday, April 2, 2009

Who's counting?

I have 58 days until I'm due. I know I won't go the full 58 days - but none the less, the number doesn't seem nice. I'm done. The only positive thing I have to say is


A Human is prego for 266 days


A Camel is prego for 406 days


A Giraffe is prego for 410 days


A Horse is prego for 337 days


An Elephant is prego for 640 days


A Goat is prego for 151 days


An Opossum is prego for 13 days....... I wouldn't mind being an opossum, but I don't want kids that look like this


3 comments:

Becca said...

I'm amazed at the 13 days! Thanks for teaching me something today!

Jaime said...

Wouldn't want to breastfeed that thing..... Congrats on making it this far!!!

Jessica said...

Even 151 days would be better than 266! Oh well, just don't give me the elephant. I could not handle being pregnant for THAT long.....